Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh, Amazon how I love thee...

I have been busy shopping on Amazon & loving the results...  I LOVE the great prices, quick shipping and reviews of books. The reviews of books and products are what makes Amazon the best for me... Seeing what other people have thought of a product I am considering is SOOO VALUABLE.


I have gotten this book already and can't wait to have time to read all of it - it talks about many ways to help the ADHD symptoms our children have. How to explore things that might be causing certain behaviors. I will fill in more as I read it more.

We were told to explore behavioral therapy for Matthew, so I started looking for books about that to see what we might be able to learn in and effort to help Matthew. (not to say that we won't take him to actual behavior therapy at some point)


These highly rated books (on amazon) two books are more of activity books that are supposed to walk him through problem solving strageties for everyday things he encounters...  I will report more on these when they arrive.


And one more that I ordered that is supposed to walk through different things that can be done to help him succeed in school.

I can't wait for all of these to arrive and to keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment